Sunday 27 October 2013

Sunday sketch and stamp

Hello out there.... I hope everyone is feeling good... It's almost Halloween and I love it.... Unfortunately my kids won't dress up for trick or treating any more.... Can't blame em really, boys of 18 and 14 are way too cool for that!!!;-)
Anyway to go with the Halloween feeling, my crafting has been skeletons and grunge.... So I decided to follow this with a grungy looking card.
I used inktense blocks and a baby wipe to start the background then topped it with a couple of sheena's ageing beautifully stamps and a walnut stain distress ink. Then I cut a circle using my grand caliber and spellbinders which I darkened with the same ink. Sheena's magical potion bottles and sentiment were stamped using black archival and coloured with water colour pencils. A couple of prices of twine and some gold card came next. Finally an orange piece of card edged with the inktense blocks again and the crackle stamp. Hope you like it x

3 comments:

  1. This looks great and thanks for joining us this week at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great, love the crackle effect
    caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card....enjoying the hop.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete