Monday 18 February 2013

Fairies and unicorns

It was my partners daughters 18th birthday today and he asked me to make a special card for her. She has seen most of the things I do and wanted to try something a bit different.
I had bought the Linda Ravenscroft cd months ago but not used it so thought I would see what it had to offer.
Sarah (the birthday girl) is quite the artist so I chose the painting fairy and printed out the inverted decoupage print
I layered this up and gave it a mirror card backing. This was placed on a Paper doily with a few feathers and the tonic punch flowers, the spellbinders pointsetta ... My favourite... A couple of mirri swirls and of course the number 18.

The second card was from my kids and me so using the same cd this time with a unicorn and fairy image I decided to make a tag
I used some of Debbie Moores garden fairies backing papers to decorate the tag and a Chloe stamps and embossing powder to add extra decoration to both the tag and the main card. Some ribbon and a mirri 18 completed the look.

She said she loved them both and I got a kiss do think they were ok:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment