Monday 11 March 2013

Splodgeaway

I made some cards and things using some of the new Splodgeaway masks. I have never been a mask type of crafter, thinking they were only for more "messy" or "arty" crafters than me! After playing with a few I am converted....
I have loved thinking out of my comfort zone and creating things I would never have tried before. I know that to lots of you my stuff will seem plain and boring compared to some of the other design team members, but hey, I like them and who knows, maybe i will get more adventurous x

The painted flowers are all Sheena's and my first attempts at water colouring.
I have used distress inks, craft studio print outs, spellbinders, lots of blending with Splodgeaway mat and lots of cutting out of jigsaw pieces and butterflies....

































2 comments:

  1. There is nothing boring about these Kathleen! Your colours are vibrant and well put together, I love the one with poppies on think I missed that one. Stick to your own style but enjoy pushing yourself. Samxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen a great selection and variety of samples. The use of the masks for clocks was ingenious and the puzzle one gets me every time. Looking forward to seeing your next contributions.x

    ReplyDelete