Wednesday 20 March 2013

Indigo blu challenge

I love indigo blu stamps ( and flakes and the clock and.... Well everything) so decided to enter their first competition as the prize is fabulous...
I decided to cover my new Kraft book rather than make a card.
I removed the front cover and covered using a 12" paper Using the blooming set and the poppy set with some flitter glue and silver flakes I added some depth to the blue paper. I cut out several of the blooming flowers and leaves and using my Splodgeaway mat, distress inks and a little water I coloured the flowers before cutting them out. I edged theses using silver gilding paste and put some glitter in the centres. I then arranged these on the front cover.
I am quite pleased with the result, I hope you are too x .









1 comment:

  1. This is stunning, love all the detail. thank you for joining in with the first Indigo Blu challenge. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete